Обиженный карлик пукин просит пощады и врет: саудиты готовят контрольный по униженному кремлю

Обиженный карлик пукин просит пощады и врет: саудиты готовят контрольный по униженному кремлю
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Як новий уряд зеленського-шмигаля вкрав права українців, прикриваючись боротьбою проти коронавірусу

Як новий уряд зеленського-шмигаля вкрав права українців, прикриваючись боротьбою проти коронавірусу.

Від 6 квітня в Україні посилюють карантин, але роблять це з грубими порушеннями прав людини та під одну людину – міністра внутрішніх справ товстозадого арсена авакова.

Блог про українську політику та актуальні події в нашій країні
 

 
 
Для поширення вашого відео чи повідомлення в Мережі Правди пишіть сюди,
або на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Найкращі пропозиції товарів і послуг в Мережі Купуй!
 

your ad here

Карликовый кощей снова обидел саудитов и сорвал переговоры ОПЕК+

Карликовый кощей снова обидел саудитов и сорвал переговоры ОПЕК+.

Саудовская Аравия обвинила обиженного карлика пукина во лжи и перенесла переговоры ОПЕК+
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Queen Elizabeth Addresses ‘Challenge’ of COVID Pandemic

Queen Elizabeth II urged Britons to “rise to the challenge” of the coronavirus pandemic in a rare address to the nation Sunday night.“I am speaking to you at what I know is an increasingly challenging time,’’ she said, speaking from her residence in Windsor.The Queen thanked workers at the National Health Service as well as those continuing to work essential jobs.“Every hour of your hard work brings us closer to a return to normal times,” the Queen said, going on to add her thanks for every Briton who is staying at home.“I hope in the years to come everyone will be able to take pride in how they responded to this challenge,” she said.The Queen left London to stay in the Windsor castle as the COVID-19 pandemic affects Britain.Her son, Prince Charles, has been diagnosed with a mild case of the virus.Queen Elizabeth II records an annual Christmas message to Britain, but very rarely addresses the country in Sunday’s fashion. Other instances of such an address by the 93-year-old monarch include one before the funeral of Princess Diana in 1997 and after the Queen Mother’s death in 2002.
 
“While we have faced challenges before, this one is different,” the Queen said, noting that the COVID-19 pandemic has affected nearly all nations around the globe.The United Kingdom has recorded more than 48,000 cases of COVID-19 and nearly 5,000 resulting deaths. Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for the virus last week and is isolating at home.

your ad here

Musicians Online Share Joy One Note at a Time

Governments both local and national increasingly have been calling on their citizens to stay home as a way to help slow the spread of novel coronavirus.  Musicians have joined the campaign.  VOA’s Arash Arabasadi turns up the volume on just a few performances

your ad here

Ukraine: Fire Near Contaminated Chernobyl Site Extinguished

Emergency authorities in Ukraine say there are no signs of any fire still burning in the uninhabited exclusion zone around the decommissioned Chernobyl nuclear plant after firefighters mobilized to put out a blaze.The country’s State Emergency Service said early on Sunday that background radiation levels were “within normal limits.”More than 130 firefighters, three aircraft, and 21 vehicles were deployed on April 4 to battle the fire, which was said to have burned around 20 hectares (50 acres) in the long-vacated area near where an explosion at a Soviet nuclear plant in 1986 sent a plume of radioactive fallout high into the air and across swaths of Europe.Fire and safety crews were said to be inspecting the area overnight on April 4-5 to eliminate any threat from sites where there was still smoldering.The blaze required seven airdrops of water, officials said.The Ukrainian State Emergency Service said that “as of April 5, 7:00 a.m., there was no open fire, only some isolated cells smoldering.”It said firefighters hadn’t seen any flames since around 8:00 p.m. on April 4.Officials had earlier shared images taken from an aircraft of white smoke blanketing the area, where it said firefighting was complicated by “an increased radiation background in individual areas of combustion.”There was no threat to settlements, the State Emergency Service said.A number of regions of Ukraine this week have reported brushfires amid unseasonably dry conditions.Fires are a routine threat in the forested region around the exclusion zone where an explosion 33 years ago ripped a roof off the fourth reactor at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant near the now-abandoned town of Pripyat.The 1986 explosion sent a cloud of radioactive material high into the air above then-Soviet Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia, as well as across Europe as Soviet officials denied there had been any accidents.Dozens of people in Ukraine died in the immediate aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster, and thousands more have since died from its effects, mainly exposure to radiation.A second massive protective shelter over the contaminated reactor was completed in 2016 in hopes of preventing further radiation leaks and setting the stage for the eventual dismantling of the structure.
 

your ad here

Spanish Players Criticize League’s Call for Furloughs

Soccer players in Spain on Sunday criticized the Spanish league’s decision to ask clubs to put the footballers on government furloughs during the coronavirus crisis.The league on Friday said the furloughs were needed because there was no agreement on the size of the salary cuts players must take to reduce the financial impact of the pandemic.”It is strange that the Liga supports [the furloughs],” Spain’s players’ association said in a statement.It said the league should have created a financial cushion for this period considering it always boasted about its “economic control measures” and the “well-balanced economy” of the Spanish clubs. The association said it also should be taken into account that the league has been temporarily suspended and not yet canceled.The league and the players’ association have been in talks to try to find ways to mitigate losses that could reach nearly 1 billion euros ($1.08 billion) if the season cannot be restarted because of the pandemic.The players said they agree with a salary reduction to help the clubs during the crisis, but not to the extent the league wants, which could amount to nearly half of the total losses if the competition is not resumed.Players said they want to keep negotiating directly with the clubs instead of being forced into furloughs.”The clubs and the players have been reaching agreements regarding the salaries,” the players’ association said. “What footballers are not going to do is relinquish labor rights.”Barcelona and Atlético Madrid are among the Spanish clubs requesting furloughs, but both directly negotiated the amount of the salary reduction with players — 70% in both cases. Both clubs and their players are contributing to guarantee the wages of non-playing employees being furloughed.The government furloughs help reduce the clubs’ labor costs while also guaranteeing players their jobs once the crisis is over.Spain has more than 130,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19, with nearly 12,500 deaths. The nation is expected to remain in a lockdown until April 26.There is no timetable for the return of the Spanish league.Players maintained their position to only resume competing when health authorities deem it safe for everyone’s heath, a view also shared by the Spanish league.The league has suggested it will recommend teams start mini-camp while the lockdown is still in place, if it’s possible to do so within the restrictions imposed by authorities.

your ad here

Обиженный карлик пукин обвинил саудитов в срыве сделки с ОПЕК

Обиженный карлик пукин обвинил саудитов в срыве сделки с ОПЕК.

Что-то память пукина подводит все больше и больше. Совсем недавно нам пытались доказать, что выход россии из сделки опек это очередная многоходовочка, которая разорит американских сланцевиков и саудиты долго не протянут. А теперь оказывается это все саудиты затеяли. Склероз или осознанная ложь? А Собянин сказал прямым текстом, мол денег не ждите, бюджет треснет
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Дебильные кремлёвские понты ради понтов

Дебильные кремлёвские понты ради понтов
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Кремль капитулировал перед Саудовской Аравией! Нефтяное фиаско! Обиженный карлик пукин очень просит новую сделку с ОПЕК

Кремль капитулировал перед Саудовской Аравией! Нефтяное фиаско! Обиженный карлик пукин очень просит новую сделку с ОПЕК.

Последние новости россии и мира, экономика, бизнес, культура, технологии, спорт
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Переговори про нафту перенесли через суперечки Москви та Ер-Ріяду – ЗМІ

Конференція представників країн – експортерів нафти, запланована на 6 квітня, переноситься. Як повідомляє Reuters, засідання, яке планується у форматі відеоконференції через пандемію, відбудеться, можливо, 8 або 9 квітня.

Причина відстрочки – суперечка між Москвою та Ер-Ріядом, які взаємно покладають один на одного відповідальність за падіння цін на нафту, відзначає агентство.

На проведенні конференції наполягав президент США Дональд Трамп, який заявив днями про необхідність терміново стабілізувати світовий ринок нафти.

 

30 березня ціни на нафту досягли 18-річного мінімуму. Попит на нафту впав через жорсткі заходи з боротьби з розповсюдженням коронавірусу. Були різко обмежені пересування всіх видів транспорту, припинили роботу багато підприємств.

На майбутніх переговорах мають розглянути питання, пов’язані з тим, що ОПЕК і Росія не змогли домовитися про продовження угоди про обмеження видобутку нафти, термін якої закінчився 31 березня.

your ad here

Pope Celebrates Palm Sunday Mass Without Public in St. Peter’s

Pope Francis is celebrating Palm Sunday Mass without the public, since the traditional ceremony in St. Peter’s Square was scrapped because of the coronavirus pandemic.Normally, tens of thousands of Romans, tourists and pilgrims, clutching olive tree branches or palm fronds would have flocked to an outdoor mass led by the pontiff. Instead, Francis was leading the ceremony inside St. Peter’s Basilica, which seemed even more cavernous than usual because it was so empty.Besides his aides, a few invited prelates, nuns and laypeople were present, sitting solo in the first pews and staggered meters (yards) apart to reduce the risks of contagion.Looking pensive, Francis blessed braided palms held by the others, then held one himself.Palm Sunday solemnly opens Holy Week leading up to Easter, which on this year falls on April 12. The Vatican has announced Francis will preside over all the traditional ceremonies without the public in keeping with lockdown measures in Italy and at the Vatican to contain the spread of COVID-19.Among the usual events is the Good Friday Way of the Cross procession. This year, instead of the customary candlelit procession at Rome’s Colosseum, the Way of the Cross will be presided over by Francis in St. Peter’s Square.The Vatican has said there are seven cases of COVID-19 among the residents or employees of the tiny independent city state. 
 
 

your ad here